Coin Office 4
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Coin Office 4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Coin Office 4 from your computerCoin Software Pty Ltd
. More info about Coin Software Pty Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.coinsoftware.com.au/
to get more info about Coin Office 4 on Coin Software Pty Ltd's website. Coin Office 4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\COIN Financial Software\Strategy - Workstation Setup directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Coin Office 4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\COIN Financial Software\Strategy - Workstation Setup\unins000.exe. HSTMain.exe is the Coin Office 4's main executable file and it occupies about 383.50 KB (392704 bytes) on disk.
Coin Office 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 99.61 MB (104450329
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DealerAuditReportTool.exe (116.00 KB)
- DFMonitor.exe (21.00 KB)
- Exiter.exe (16.00 KB)
- GaugeWrapper.exe (34.00 KB)
- HSTMain.exe (383.50 KB)
- HSTMain.vshost.exe (5.50 KB)
- LI400InsDFMain.exe (78.50 KB)
- ProfileConfig.exe (43.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (905.77 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (28.21 MB)
- UpgradeActiveReports.exe (4.65 MB)
- UpgradeInfragistics.exe (9.60 MB)
- UpgradeOfficeComponents.exe (6.14 MB)
- AutoUpgrade.exe (21.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Coin Office 4 version 4
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Coin Office 4.The files below remain on your disk by Coin Office 4 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COIN Financial Software\Strategy - Workstation Setup\Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COIN Financial Software\Strategy - Workstation Setup\Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COIN Financial Software\Strategy - Workstation Setup\Microsoft.Office.Interop.OutlookViewCtl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COIN Financial Software\Strategy - Workstation Setup\Microsoft.Office.Interop.Owc11.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COIN Financial Software\Strategy - Workstation Setup\Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COIN Financial Software\Strategy - Workstation Setup\Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COIN Financial Software\Strategy - Workstation Setup\Office.dll
Coin Office 4 is a program marketed by the software company Coin Software Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Coin Office 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Coin Office 4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Coin Office 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Coin Office 4". If it exists on your system the Coin Office 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Coin Office 4 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Coin Office 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Coin Office 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.coinsoftware.com.au/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\COIN Financial Software\Strategy - Workstation Setup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Coin Office 4.
8. After uninstalling Coin Office 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Coin Office 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Coin Office 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Coin Office 4 by Coin Software Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Coin Office 4 by Coin Software Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Coin Office 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 22:51:49.810