Cogeco Security Services
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Cogeco Security Services for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Cogeco Security Services from your systemF-Secure Corporation
. You can read more on F-Secure Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogeco Security Services folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Cogeco Security Services\\fsuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cogeco Security Services. Cogeco Security Services's primary file takes about 170.94 KB (175040 bytes) and its name is trigger.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Cogeco Security Services. They take about 4.90 MB (5139072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fsadminsettings.exe (42.94 KB)
- fshoster32.exe (186.94 KB)
- fsinstall.exe (770.94 KB)
- fslauncher.exe (134.94 KB)
- fsuninstall.exe (426.94 KB)
- fs_aua_command.exe (62.94 KB)
- fs_ccf_customization_handler.exe (35.94 KB)
- fs_help_handler_install_for_ccf.exe (130.94 KB)
- fs_hotfix_handler.exe (138.94 KB)
- fs_installer_runner.exe (182.94 KB)
- fs_preinstall_handler.exe (118.94 KB)
- fs_reload_latebound_settings.exe (22.44 KB)
- fs_settings_tool.exe (190.94 KB)
- _fs_se_hotfix.exe (382.94 KB)
- fs_upgrade_handler.exe (470.94 KB)
- fs_upgrade_notifier.exe (378.94 KB)
- MsiWrap.exe (126.94 KB)
- mysainsthelper_.exe (32.44 KB)
- trigger.exe (170.94 KB)
- fsdiag.exe (542.94 KB)
- fscuif.exe (82.94 KB)
The current page applies to Cogeco Security Services version 1.83.311.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Cogeco Security Services versions:
...click to view all...
Cogeco Security Services is an application released by F-Secure Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Cogeco Security Services is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cogeco Security Services with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cogeco Security Services or simply click the Search field and type in "Cogeco Security Services". The Cogeco Security Services app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cogeco Security Services in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cogeco Security Services, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cogeco Security Services.
8. After removing Cogeco Security Services, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cogeco Security Services which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cogeco Security Services with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cogeco Security Services by F-Secure Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Cogeco Security Services by F-Secure Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cogeco Security Services in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 22:44:06.277