CoffeeCup Site Designer
This info is about CoffeeCup Site Designer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CoffeeCup Site Designer from your computerCoffeeCup Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on CoffeeCup Software, Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CoffeeCup Software\Site Designer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CoffeeCup Site Designer is C:\Program Files\CoffeeCup Software\Site Designer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Site Designer.exe is the CoffeeCup Site Designer's primary executable file and it occupies close to 10.84 MB (11371400 bytes) on disk.
CoffeeCup Site Designer is composed of the following executables which take 30.92 MB (32417069
bytes) on disk:
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (14.00 KB)
- Site Designer.exe (10.84 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.27 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
The current page applies to CoffeeCup Site Designer version 3.02652
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CoffeeCup Site Designer:
...click to view all...
CoffeeCup Site Designer is an application offered by the software company CoffeeCup Software, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CoffeeCup Site Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CoffeeCup Site Designer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CoffeeCup Site Designer or simply activate the Search field and type in "CoffeeCup Site Designer". The CoffeeCup Site Designer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CoffeeCup Site Designer in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CoffeeCup Site Designer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CoffeeCup Site Designer.
8. After removing CoffeeCup Site Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CoffeeCup Site Designer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CoffeeCup Site Designer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CoffeeCup Site Designer by CoffeeCup Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CoffeeCup Site Designer by CoffeeCup Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CoffeeCup Site Designer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 04:32:36.013