You can find on this page details on how to remove CodoxWord for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CodoxWord from your computerCodoxWare
. Go over here
for more details on CodoxWare. Click on "http://www.codoxware.com"
to get more details about CodoxWord on CodoxWare's website. Usually the CodoxWord application is installed in the C:\Program Files\CodoxWare\CodoxWord directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing CodoxWord is "C:\Program Files\CodoxWare\CodoxWord\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled CodoxWord.exe and its approximative size is 4.92 MB (5155840 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CodoxWord. They take an average of 5.08 MB (5330788
bytes) on disk.
- CodoxWord.exe (4.92 MB)
- uninst.exe (139.85 KB)
- WordRecovery.exe (31.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
CodoxWord is a program offered by CodoxWare. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CodoxWord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CodoxWord from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CodoxWord or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CodoxWord". The CodoxWord program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CodoxWord in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CodoxWord, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CodoxWord:
- The publisher is: "http://www.codoxware.com"
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CodoxWare\CodoxWord\uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CodoxWord.
8. After uninstalling CodoxWord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CodoxWord that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CodoxWord with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CodoxWord by CodoxWare from your computer, we are not saying that CodoxWord by CodoxWare is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CodoxWord in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 09:12:03.897