CodiProg USB 1.00
CodiProg USB 1.00 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CodiProg USB 1.00 from your PCElproSys
. Check out here
for more details on ElproSys. More data about the app CodiProg USB 1.00 can be seen at http://www.elprosys.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elprosys\CodiProg USB MKII directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CodiProg USB 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Elprosys\CodiProg USB MKII\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CodiProg USB 1.00's main file takes about 1.11 MB (1164800 bytes) and is named CodiProg2.exe.
CodiProg USB 1.00 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.77 MB (1860378
bytes) on disk.
- CodiProg2.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to CodiProg USB 1.00 version 1.00
CodiProg USB 1.00 is an application by ElproSys. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CodiProg USB 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CodiProg USB 1.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CodiProg USB 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CodiProg USB 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the CodiProg USB 1.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CodiProg USB 1.00 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CodiProg USB 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CodiProg USB 1.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elprosys.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elprosys\CodiProg USB MKII\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CodiProg USB 1.00.
8. After removing CodiProg USB 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CodiProg USB 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CodiProg USB 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CodiProg USB 1.00 by ElproSys from your computer, we are not saying that CodiProg USB 1.00 by ElproSys is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CodiProg USB 1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-05 19:43:48.750