CodiGo versión 1.0.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall CodiGo versión 1.0.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CodiGo versión 1.0.0 from your computerGrupo Educare
. More info about Grupo Educare can be seen here
. Please open http://www.grupoeducare.com/web/
if you want to read more on CodiGo versión 1.0.0 on Grupo Educare's page. CodiGo versión 1.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CodiGo folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for CodiGo versión 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CodiGo\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled CodiGo.exe and its approximative size is 85.01 MB (89135702 bytes).
CodiGo versión 1.0.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 86.05 MB (90228391
bytes) on disk:
- CodiGo.exe (85.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of CodiGo versión 1.0.0.
CodiGo versión 1.0.0 is an application by the software company Grupo Educare. Some users want to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase CodiGo versión 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CodiGo versión 1.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CodiGo versión 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "CodiGo versión 1.0.0". The CodiGo versión 1.0.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CodiGo versión 1.0.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CodiGo versión 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CodiGo versión 1.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.grupoeducare.com/web/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodiGo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CodiGo versión 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling CodiGo versión 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CodiGo versión 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CodiGo versión 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CodiGo versión 1.0.0 by Grupo Educare from your computer, we are not saying that CodiGo versión 1.0.0 by Grupo Educare is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CodiGo versión 1.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 02:39:06.990