This info is about Coderanger.com BuildIT for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Coderanger.com BuildIT from your PCCoderanger.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on Coderanger.com. Click on http://www.coderanger.com
to get more data about Coderanger.com BuildIT on Coderanger.com's website. Coderanger.com BuildIT is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BuildIT directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Coderanger.com BuildIT is C:\Program Files (x86)\BuildIT\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Coderanger.com BuildIT's primary file takes around 3.89 MB (4082688 bytes) and is called BuildIT.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Coderanger.com BuildIT. They take about 4.58 MB (4797726
bytes) on disk.
- BuildIT.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
Coderanger.com BuildIT is an application offered by Coderanger.com. Some users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Coderanger.com BuildIT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Coderanger.com BuildIT from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Coderanger.com BuildIT or simply click the Search feature and type in "Coderanger.com BuildIT". If it exists on your system the Coderanger.com BuildIT app will be found very quickly. When you select Coderanger.com BuildIT in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Coderanger.com BuildIT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Coderanger.com BuildIT:
- The publisher is: http://www.coderanger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BuildIT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Coderanger.com BuildIT.
8. After uninstalling Coderanger.com BuildIT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Coderanger.com BuildIT which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Coderanger.com BuildIT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Coderanger.com BuildIT by Coderanger.com from your PC, we are not saying that Coderanger.com BuildIT by Coderanger.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Coderanger.com BuildIT supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 14:51:00.657