You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Coder Logue for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Coder Logue from your PCsudarshan
. You can find out more on sudarshan or check for application updates here
. Further information about Coder Logue can be seen at https://plus.google.com/u/0/+kurrisudarshanreddy/about
. The application is usually located in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\coderlogue-29763e4b795c8fbc3fe8312ab0aa7b3c" directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Coder Logue by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\coderlogue-29763e4b795c8fbc3fe8312ab0aa7b3c\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Coder Logue's main file takes about 88.95 KB (91088 bytes) and is called webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Coder Logue is composed of the following executables which occupy 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
Coder Logue is a program marketed by sudarshan. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Coder Logue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Coder Logue from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Coder Logue or simply activate the Search field and type in "Coder Logue". If it exists on your system the Coder Logue app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Coder Logue in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Coder Logue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Coder Logue:
- The web site of the application is: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+kurrisudarshanreddy/about
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\coderlogue-29763e4b795c8fbc3fe8312ab0aa7b3c\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Coder Logue.
8. After removing Coder Logue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Coder Logue which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Coder Logue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Coder Logue by sudarshan from your PC, we are not saying that Coder Logue by sudarshan is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Coder Logue in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 12:09:27.297