CodecInstaller 2.9.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.9.1 from your computerJockerSoft
. More information on JockerSoft can be found here
. More info about the application CodecInstaller 2.9.1 can be found at http://www.jockersoft.com
. CodecInstaller 2.9.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CodecInstaller 2.9.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller\uninst.exe. CodecInstaller 2.9.1's primary file takes about 958.00 KB (980992 bytes) and is called CodecInstaller.exe.
CodecInstaller 2.9.1 contains of the executables below. They take 3.08 MB (3226766
bytes) on disk.
- CodecInstaller.exe (958.00 KB)
- CrawlerSetup.exe (2.05 MB)
- setupHelper.exe (8.50 KB)
- trid.exe (24.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.1
of CodecInstaller 2.9.1.
CodecInstaller 2.9.1 is an application marketed by the software company JockerSoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CodecInstaller 2.9.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CodecInstaller 2.9.1". If it is installed on your PC the CodecInstaller 2.9.1 app will be found automatically. When you select CodecInstaller 2.9.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CodecInstaller 2.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CodecInstaller 2.9.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jockersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CodecInstaller 2.9.1.
8. After uninstalling CodecInstaller 2.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CodecInstaller 2.9.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CodecInstaller 2.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CodecInstaller 2.9.1 by JockerSoft from your computer, we are not saying that CodecInstaller 2.9.1 by JockerSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CodecInstaller 2.9.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-20 05:50:06.673