CodecInstaller 2.5.7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.5.7 from your computerJockerSoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on JockerSoft. You can read more about about CodecInstaller 2.5.7 at http://www.jockersoft.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.5.7. The program's main executable file has a size of 905.50 KB (927232 bytes) on disk and is labeled CodecInstaller.exe.
CodecInstaller 2.5.7 contains of the executables below. They take 991.99 KB (1015795
bytes) on disk.
- CodecInstaller.exe (905.50 KB)
- trid.exe (24.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.99 KB)
This web page is about CodecInstaller 2.5.7 version 2.5.7
CodecInstaller 2.5.7 is an application released by JockerSoft. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase CodecInstaller 2.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CodecInstaller 2.5.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CodecInstaller 2.5.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CodecInstaller 2.5.7". The CodecInstaller 2.5.7 app will be found automatically. When you select CodecInstaller 2.5.7 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CodecInstaller 2.5.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CodecInstaller 2.5.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jockersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JockerSoft\CodecInstaller\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CodecInstaller 2.5.7.
8. After uninstalling CodecInstaller 2.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CodecInstaller 2.5.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CodecInstaller 2.5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.5.7 by JockerSoft from your PC, we are not saying that CodecInstaller 2.5.7 by JockerSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CodecInstaller 2.5.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 19:31:05.753