Code VB 4.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove Code VB 4.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Code VB 4.1 from your systemAGORA Software BV
. Further information on AGORA Software BV can be found here
. More info about the software Code VB 4.1 can be seen at http://www.code-vb.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Code VB directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Code VB 4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Code VB\uninst\codevb\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 679.28 KB (695578 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
Code VB 4.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 679.28 KB (695578
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of Code VB 4.1.
Code VB 4.1 is an application offered by the software company AGORA Software BV. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Code VB 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Code VB 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Code VB 4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Code VB 4.1". The Code VB 4.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Code VB 4.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Code VB 4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Code VB 4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.code-vb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Code VB\uninst\codevb\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Code VB 4.1.
8. After uninstalling Code VB 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Code VB 4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Code VB 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Code VB 4.1 by AGORA Software BV from your PC, nor are we saying that Code VB 4.1 by AGORA Software BV is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Code VB 4.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 18:27:10.240