This page is about Code Librarian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Code Librarian from your systemA Steve Creation/Convergence
. More information about A Steve Creation/Convergence can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASC-C\Code Librarian directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Code Librarian's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASC-C\Code Librarian\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\ASC-C\Code Librarian\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The application's main executable file is named Code Librarian 3.exe and its approximative size is 434.19 KB (444608 bytes).
The executables below are part of Code Librarian. They occupy an average of 1.71 MB (1793408
bytes) on disk.
- Code Librarian 3.exe (434.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
The current page applies to Code Librarian version 3.0
Code Librarian is an application offered by the software company A Steve Creation/Convergence. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Code Librarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Code Librarian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Code Librarian or simply click the Search feature and type in "Code Librarian". If it is installed on your PC the Code Librarian app will be found very quickly. When you select Code Librarian in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Code Librarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Code Librarian.
8. After removing Code Librarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Code Librarian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Code Librarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Code Librarian by A Steve Creation/Convergence from your computer, we are not saying that Code Librarian by A Steve Creation/Convergence is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Code Librarian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:31:21.557