Coconut Queen is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Coconut Queen from your PCFreeGamePick.com
. You can read more on FreeGamePick.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.freegamepick.com/
if you want to read more on Coconut Queen on FreeGamePick.com's web page. Coconut Queen is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Coconut Queen folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Coconut Queen's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Coconut Queen\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled game.exe and occupies 114.00 KB (116736 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Coconut Queen. They occupy 3.40 MB (3569856
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (2.61 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.19 KB)
Coconut Queen is an application by the software company FreeGamePick.com. Some people try to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Coconut Queen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Coconut Queen from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Coconut Queen or simply activate the Search field and type in "Coconut Queen". If it exists on your system the Coconut Queen program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Coconut Queen in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Coconut Queen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Coconut Queen:
- The publisher is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Coconut Queen\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Coconut Queen.
8. After uninstalling Coconut Queen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Coconut Queen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Coconut Queen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Coconut Queen by FreeGamePick.com from your computer, we are not saying that Coconut Queen by FreeGamePick.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Coconut Queen supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 22:08:43.820