Cockroach on Desktop 1.2
Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 from your systemDrive Software Company
. More data about Drive Software Company can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.drive-software.com
if you want to read more on Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 on Drive Software Company's page. Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Cockroach on Desktop directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cockroach on Desktop\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. CockroachOnDesktop.exe is the Cockroach on Desktop 1.2's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.17 MB (3322368 bytes) on disk.
Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.85 MB (4037406
bytes) on disk.
- CockroachOnDesktop.exe (3.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 version 1.2
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Cockroach on Desktop 1.2.Folders that were left behind:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cockroach on Desktop
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Cockroach on Desktop\CockroachOnDesktop.exe.FriendlyAppName
Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 is a program marketed by Drive Software Company. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cockroach on Desktop 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cockroach on Desktop 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cockroach on Desktop 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.drive-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cockroach on Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cockroach on Desktop 1.2.
8. After removing Cockroach on Desktop 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 by Drive Software Company from your PC, we are not saying that Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 by Drive Software Company is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cockroach on Desktop 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:01:51.780