Cobi Treasure Deluxe
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cobi Treasure Deluxe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cobi Treasure Deluxe from your computerCobra Mobile
. More information on Cobra Mobile can be seen here
. More information about the app Cobi Treasure Deluxe can be found at http://www.cobramobile.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cobi Treasure Deluxe directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cobi Treasure Deluxe is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Cobi Treasure Deluxe.exe and occupies 908.00 KB (929792 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Cobi Treasure Deluxe. They take 2.94 MB (3083800
bytes) on disk.
- Cobi Treasure Deluxe.exe (908.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
Cobi Treasure Deluxe is a program marketed by Cobra Mobile. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Cobi Treasure Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cobi Treasure Deluxe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cobi Treasure Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cobi Treasure Deluxe". If it is installed on your PC the Cobi Treasure Deluxe program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cobi Treasure Deluxe in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cobi Treasure Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cobi Treasure Deluxe:
- The publisher is: http://www.cobramobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cobi Treasure Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Cobi Treasure Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cobi Treasure Deluxe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cobi Treasure Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cobi Treasure Deluxe by Cobra Mobile from your computer, nor are we saying that Cobi Treasure Deluxe by Cobra Mobile is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cobi Treasure Deluxe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:40:45.577