Cobi Treasure Deluxe
A guide to uninstall Cobi Treasure Deluxe from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cobi Treasure Deluxe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Cobra Mobile
. More information on Cobra Mobile can be seen here
. More information about the app Cobi Treasure Deluxe can be found at http://www.cobramobile.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cobi Treasure Deluxe directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cobi Treasure Deluxe is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Cobi Treasure Deluxe.exe and occupies 908.00 KB (929792 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Cobi Treasure Deluxe. They take 2.94 MB (3083800
bytes) on disk.
- Cobi Treasure Deluxe.exe (908.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Cobi Treasure Deluxe.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 301690
A way to remove Cobi Treasure Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Cobi Treasure Deluxe is an application marketed by the software company Cobra Mobile. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Cobi Treasure Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cobi Treasure Deluxe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cobi Treasure Deluxe". The Cobi Treasure Deluxe app will be found very quickly. When you click Cobi Treasure Deluxe in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cobi Treasure Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cobi Treasure Deluxe:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cobramobile.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cobi Treasure Deluxe.
8. After removing Cobi Treasure Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cobi Treasure Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cobi Treasure Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cobi Treasure Deluxe by Cobra Mobile from your PC, we are not saying that Cobi Treasure Deluxe by Cobra Mobile is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cobi Treasure Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:40:45.577