Coastal Explorer is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Coastal Explorer from your computerRose Point Navigation Systems
. More information on Rose Point Navigation Systems can be seen here
. Coastal Explorer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coastal Explorer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Coastal Explorer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Coastal Explorer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Chart.exe is the Coastal Explorer's primary executable file and it occupies close to 7.75 MB (8128800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Coastal Explorer. They take about 8.12 MB (8514400
bytes) on disk.
- Chart.exe (7.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.28 KB)
- Update.exe (78.28 KB)
- RSupport.exe (256.00 KB)
For more Coastal Explorer versions please click below:
Coastal Explorer is an application offered by the software company Rose Point Navigation Systems. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Coastal Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Coastal Explorer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Coastal Explorer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Coastal Explorer". If it exists on your system the Coastal Explorer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Coastal Explorer in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Coastal Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Coastal Explorer.
8. After removing Coastal Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Coastal Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Coastal Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Coastal Explorer by Rose Point Navigation Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Coastal Explorer by Rose Point Navigation Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Coastal Explorer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 21:02:25.430