You can find below detailed information on how to remove Coast Bike for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Coast Bike from your systemFreeGamePick.com
. More information on FreeGamePick.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.freegamepick.com/
to get more info about Coast Bike on FreeGamePick.com's website. Coast Bike is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Coast Bike folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Coast Bike\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Coast Bike. The program's main executable file is called game.exe and it has a size of 11.85 MB (12429974 bytes).
Coast Bike installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.53 MB (13142862
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (11.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
Coast Bike is an application released by FreeGamePick.com. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Coast Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Coast Bike from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Coast Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Coast Bike". The Coast Bike application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Coast Bike in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Coast Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Coast Bike:
- The software company is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Coast Bike\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Coast Bike.
8. After uninstalling Coast Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Coast Bike which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Coast Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Coast Bike by FreeGamePick.com from your PC, we are not saying that Coast Bike by FreeGamePick.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Coast Bike in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 10:49:39.897