This info is about CoJBiBGame for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CoJBiBGame from your PCAsreBazi, Inc.
. You can find out more on AsreBazi, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.AsreBazi.com/
if you want to read more on CoJBiBGame on AsreBazi, Inc.'s website. CoJBiBGame is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AsreBazi\CoJBiBGame directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove CoJBiBGame by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AsreBazi\CoJBiBGame\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. CoJBiBGame_x86.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.19 MB (1242580 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CoJBiBGame. They occupy an average of 2.80 MB (2938756
bytes) on disk.
- CoJBiBGame_x86.exe (1.19 MB)
- CoJBiB_AutoUpdater.exe (781.46 KB)
- unins000.exe (874.96 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove CoJBiBGame.Registry keys:
CoJBiBGame is a program marketed by AsreBazi, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove CoJBiBGame is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CoJBiBGame with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CoJBiBGame or simply activate the Search field and type in "CoJBiBGame". The CoJBiBGame application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CoJBiBGame in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CoJBiBGame, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CoJBiBGame:
- The software company is: http://www.AsreBazi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AsreBazi\CoJBiBGame\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CoJBiBGame.
8. After uninstalling CoJBiBGame, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CoJBiBGame which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CoJBiBGame using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CoJBiBGame by AsreBazi, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CoJBiBGame by AsreBazi, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CoJBiBGame in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 11:45:45.623