You can find on this page details on how to remove CoFlash for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CoFlash from your systemcoocox.org
. Further information on coocox.org can be found here
. More information about the program CoFlash can be seen at http://www.coocox.org/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CooCox\CoFlash directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CoFlash by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CooCox\CoFlash\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. coflash.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 808.50 KB (827904 bytes) on disk.
CoFlash is comprised of the following executables which take 1.87 MB (1958389
bytes) on disk:
- coflash.exe (808.50 KB)
- gdbserver.exe (405.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current web page applies to CoFlash version 1.4.3
only. You can find here a few links to other CoFlash releases:
...click to view all...
CoFlash is an application marketed by coocox.org. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CoFlash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CoFlash from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CoFlash or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CoFlash". If it exists on your system the CoFlash program will be found very quickly. When you select CoFlash in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CoFlash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CoFlash:
- The software company is: http://www.coocox.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CooCox\CoFlash\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CoFlash.
8. After uninstalling CoFlash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CoFlash that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CoFlash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CoFlash by coocox.org from your PC, we are not saying that CoFlash by coocox.org is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CoFlash in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 14:09:11.470