CoDaPack version v2.02.04
You can find below details on how to uninstall CoDaPack version v2.02.04 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CoDaPack version v2.02.04 from your PCCoDaWoRK
. More info about CoDaWoRK can be read here
. Please follow http://ima.udg.edu/codapack/
if you want to read more on CoDaPack version v2.02.04 on CoDaWoRK's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoDaPack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CoDaPack version v2.02.04 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CoDaPack\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled CoDaPack.exe and it has a size of 1.11 MB (1163288 bytes).
CoDaPack version v2.02.04 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.89 MB (1978553
bytes) on disk.
- CoDaPack.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (796.16 KB)
This info is about CoDaPack version v2.02.04 version 2.02.04
CoDaPack version v2.02.04 is a program released by CoDaWoRK. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase CoDaPack version v2.02.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CoDaPack version v2.02.04 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CoDaPack version v2.02.04 or simply click the Search field and type in "CoDaPack version v2.02.04". The CoDaPack version v2.02.04 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CoDaPack version v2.02.04 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CoDaPack version v2.02.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CoDaPack version v2.02.04:
- The web site of the application is: http://ima.udg.edu/codapack/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoDaPack\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CoDaPack version v2.02.04.
8. After removing CoDaPack version v2.02.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CoDaPack version v2.02.04 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CoDaPack version v2.02.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CoDaPack version v2.02.04 by CoDaWoRK from your computer, we are not saying that CoDaPack version v2.02.04 by CoDaWoRK is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CoDaPack version v2.02.04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 08:54:33.763