You can find below details on how to uninstall CoCon for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CoCon from your systemTelevic Conference
. Take a look here
for more info on Televic Conference. CoCon is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Televic Conference\CoCon folder, depending on the user's decision. CoCon's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Televic Conference\CoCon\Uninstall.exe. HomescreenTool.exe is the CoCon's primary executable file and it occupies about 22.00 KB (22528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CoCon. They take 98.28 MB (103049860
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (116.01 KB)
- HomescreenTool.exe (22.00 KB)
- MeetingManager.exe (511.50 KB)
- TMSImporter.exe (14.00 KB)
- OperatorApplication.exe (552.50 KB)
- RoomConfigurator.exe (229.50 KB)
- NDP40-KB2461678-v2-x64.exe (5.56 MB)
- NDP40-KB2461678-v2-x86.exe (4.53 MB)
- CameraProtocolListener.exe (39.00 KB)
- ce5532.exe (805.50 KB)
- CoCoS.exe (228.00 KB)
- RestfulWCFClient.exe (22.00 KB)
- SQLEXPR_x64_ENU.exe (74.08 MB)
- TMSCamPup.exe (748.50 KB)
- WindowsServer2003-KB942288-v4-x64.exe (4.47 MB)
- WindowsServer2003-KB942288-v4-x86.exe (2.93 MB)
- WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe (3.17 MB)
- SignageApplication.exe (326.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of CoCon. Click on the links below for other CoCon versions:
CoCon is a program released by the software company Televic Conference. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CoCon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CoCon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CoCon or simply activate the Search field and type in "CoCon". The CoCon application will be found automatically. When you select CoCon in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CoCon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CoCon.
8. After removing CoCon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CoCon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CoCon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CoCon by Televic Conference from your computer, nor are we saying that CoCon by Televic Conference is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CoCon in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 06:04:53.630