This web page is about CnCNet 0.9.8.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CnCNet 0.9.8.4 from your computerAdam Krock
. More data about Adam Krock can be read here
. Detailed information about CnCNet 0.9.8.4 can be seen at http://www.cnc-comm.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=71
. Usually the CnCNet 0.9.8.4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CnCNet folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove CnCNet 0.9.8.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CnCNet\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CnCNet 0.9.8.4's main file takes around 53.50 KB (54784 bytes) and its name is CnCNet.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with CnCNet 0.9.8.4. They occupy about 733.78 KB (751386
bytes) on disk.
- CnCNet.exe (53.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.8.4
of CnCNet 0.9.8.4.
CnCNet 0.9.8.4 is an application marketed by the software company Adam Krock. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CnCNet 0.9.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CnCNet 0.9.8.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CnCNet 0.9.8.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CnCNet 0.9.8.4". If it is installed on your PC the CnCNet 0.9.8.4 app will be found automatically. After you click CnCNet 0.9.8.4 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CnCNet 0.9.8.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CnCNet 0.9.8.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cnc-comm.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=71
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CnCNet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CnCNet 0.9.8.4.
8. After removing CnCNet 0.9.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CnCNet 0.9.8.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CnCNet 0.9.8.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CnCNet 0.9.8.4 by Adam Krock from your PC, we are not saying that CnCNet 0.9.8.4 by Adam Krock is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CnCNet 0.9.8.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 14:10:24.943