This web page is about CnCNet 0.9.8.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CnCNet 0.9.8.4 from your computerAdam Krock
. More data about Adam Krock can be read here
. Detailed information about CnCNet 0.9.8.4 can be seen at http://www.cnc-comm.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=71
. Usually the CnCNet 0.9.8.4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CnCNet folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove CnCNet 0.9.8.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CnCNet\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CnCNet 0.9.8.4's main file takes around 53.50 KB (54784 bytes) and its name is CnCNet.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with CnCNet 0.9.8.4. They occupy about 733.78 KB (751386
bytes) on disk.
- CnCNet.exe (53.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.8.4
of CnCNet 0.9.8.4.
CnCNet 0.9.8.4 is an application marketed by the software company Adam Krock. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CnCNet 0.9.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CnCNet 0.9.8.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CnCNet 0.9.8.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CnCNet 0.9.8.4". If it exists on your system the CnCNet 0.9.8.4 app will be found automatically. After you select CnCNet 0.9.8.4 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CnCNet 0.9.8.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CnCNet 0.9.8.4:
- The software company is: http://www.cnc-comm.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=71
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CnCNet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CnCNet 0.9.8.4.
8. After removing CnCNet 0.9.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CnCNet 0.9.8.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CnCNet 0.9.8.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CnCNet 0.9.8.4 by Adam Krock from your PC, we are not saying that CnCNet 0.9.8.4 by Adam Krock is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CnCNet 0.9.8.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 14:10:24.943