You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CmsClient for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CmsClient from your computeradmin
. Take a look here
for more info on admin. Please open http://www.***.cn/
if you want to read more on CmsClient on admin's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Cms\CmsClient folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CmsClient by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cms\CmsClient\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Client.exe and it has a size of 20.26 MB (21243904 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CmsClient. They occupy 44.54 MB (46699054
bytes) on disk.
- Client.exe (20.26 MB)
- QAutoUpdater.exe (12.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (991.54 KB)
- VPlayer.exe (10.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
CmsClient is an application released by admin. Some users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove CmsClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CmsClient from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CmsClient or simply activate the Search field and type in "CmsClient". The CmsClient program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CmsClient in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CmsClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CmsClient:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.***.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cms\CmsClient\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CmsClient.
8. After uninstalling CmsClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CmsClient that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CmsClient with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CmsClient by admin from your PC, we are not saying that CmsClient by admin is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CmsClient in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 06:52:25.583