A guide to uninstall Clutter from your system
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Clutter for Windows. It is developed by GamesPub Ltd.
. Further information on GamesPub Ltd. can be found here
. You can see more info about Clutter at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. Usually the Clutter application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Clutter folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Clutter is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Clutter\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 1.80 MB (1888768 bytes) on disk and is called Clutter.exe.
Clutter contains of the executables below. They take 3.68 MB (3858280
bytes) on disk.
- Clutter.exe (1.80 MB)
- Game.exe (784.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
A way to erase Clutter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Clutter is a program by the software company GamesPub Ltd.. Some users want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Clutter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Clutter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clutter". The Clutter application will be found automatically. When you select Clutter in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Clutter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Clutter:
- The publisher is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Clutter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Clutter.
8. After removing Clutter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Clutter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Clutter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Clutter:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clutter by GamesPub Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Clutter by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clutter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:48:36.633