Clutter is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Clutter from your computerMy World My Apps Ltd.
. You can find out more on My World My Apps Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.allgameshome.com/
to get more details about Clutter on My World My Apps Ltd.'s website. Clutter is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Clutter folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Clutter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Clutter. Clutter.exe is the Clutter's main executable file and it takes circa 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Clutter. They occupy 1.55 MB (1626906
bytes) on disk.
- Clutter.exe (114.00 KB)
- engine.exe (784.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This web page is about Clutter version 1.0
Clutter is a program offered by My World My Apps Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Clutter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Clutter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Clutter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Clutter". If it is installed on your PC the Clutter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Clutter in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Clutter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Clutter:
- The software company is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Clutter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Clutter.
8. After uninstalling Clutter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Clutter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Clutter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clutter by My World My Apps Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Clutter by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clutter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:33:52.410