Club World Casinos
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Club World Casinos for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Club World Casinos from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Usually the Club World Casinos application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Club World Casinos folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Club World Casinos's primary file takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) and is called casino.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Club World Casinos. They take about 931.50 KB (953856
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (451.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.03.0
of Club World Casinos. For other Club World Casinos versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Club World Casinos.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtime Gaming Software\Club World Casinos
Club World Casinos is an application offered by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Club World Casinos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Club World Casinos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Club World Casinos or simply activate the Search field and type in "Club World Casinos". If it is installed on your PC the Club World Casinos app will be found automatically. After you select Club World Casinos in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Club World Casinos, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Club World Casinos.
8. After uninstalling Club World Casinos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Club World Casinos which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Club World Casinos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Club World Casinos by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Club World Casinos by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Club World Casinos supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 08:02:37.413