This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Club Sandwich for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Club Sandwich from your systemPokki
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Pokki. Club Sandwich is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Club Sandwich is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.51 MB (7875640 bytes) on disk.
Club Sandwich contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.70 MB (16463016
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (6.69 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (1.44 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Club Sandwich version 1.0
Club Sandwich is a program offered by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Club Sandwich is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Club Sandwich from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Club Sandwich or simply click the Search feature and type in "Club Sandwich". The Club Sandwich program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Club Sandwich in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Club Sandwich, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Club Sandwich.
8. After uninstalling Club Sandwich, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Club Sandwich that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Club Sandwich using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Club Sandwich by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Club Sandwich by Pokki is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Club Sandwich in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:31:59.850