Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 from your computerNickStallman.net
. Further information on NickStallman.net can be seen here
. You can see more info on Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 at http://www.clubpenguinhq.com/
. Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Club Penguin Money Maker folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Club Penguin Money Maker\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0. The program's main executable file occupies 67.50 KB (69120 bytes) on disk and is labeled cpmoney.exe.
Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 113.68 KB (116406
bytes) on disk.
- cpmoney.exe (67.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (46.18 KB)
This page is about Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 version 1.0
Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company NickStallman.net. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0". The Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.clubpenguinhq.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Club Penguin Money Maker\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0.
8. After removing Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 by NickStallman.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 by NickStallman.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Club Penguin Money Maker 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 19:04:35.333