Club Paradise is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Club Paradise from your PCBig Fish Games
. More data about Big Fish Games can be found here
. Usually the Club Paradise program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Club Paradise folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Club Paradise\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Club Paradise. clubparadise.exe is the Club Paradise's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.37 MB (2482176 bytes) on disk.
Club Paradise installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.98 MB (4170052
bytes) on disk.
- clubparadise.exe (2.37 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.61 MB)
The current page applies to Club Paradise version 1.00
Club Paradise is a program released by Big Fish Games. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Club Paradise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Club Paradise with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Club Paradise or simply click the Search field and type in "Club Paradise". If it is installed on your PC the Club Paradise application will be found very quickly. When you click Club Paradise in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Club Paradise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Club Paradise.
8. After removing Club Paradise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Club Paradise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Club Paradise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Club Paradise by Big Fish Games from your PC, we are not saying that Club Paradise by Big Fish Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Club Paradise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 07:37:10.353