You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Club for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Club from your systemClub
. You can read more on Club or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\bogum\AppData\Local\Club directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Club by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\bogum\AppData\Local\Club\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled starter.exe and it has a size of 587.83 KB (601936 bytes).
Club is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.82 MB (4000752
bytes) on disk:
- club.exe (1.71 MB)
- starter.exe (587.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (362.83 KB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about Club version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Club versions please click below:
Club is a program released by the software company Club. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Club from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Club or simply activate the Search field and type in "Club". The Club program will be found automatically. After you select Club in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Club.
8. After removing Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Club which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Club by Club from your computer, nor are we saying that Club by Club is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Club in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 18:20:25.480