Cloudy Office is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Cloudy Office from your systemMakansi Eng & Software
. You can find out more on Makansi Eng & Software or check for application updates here
. More details about Cloudy Office can be seen at http://makansi.net
. Usually the Cloudy Office program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloudy Office folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Cloudy Office is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloudy Office\uninstall.exe. Launch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 251.00 KB (257024 bytes) on disk.
Cloudy Office is composed of the following executables which take 14.87 MB (15590560
bytes) on disk:
- Cloudy Office.exe (13.32 MB)
- Cloudy Office.vshost.exe (23.66 KB)
- Launch.exe (251.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.2019
of Cloudy Office.
Cloudy Office is a program by Makansi Eng & Software. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Cloudy Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cloudy Office from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cloudy Office or simply click the Search field and type in "Cloudy Office". If it exists on your system the Cloudy Office application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cloudy Office in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cloudy Office, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cloudy Office:
- The web site of the application is: http://makansi.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloudy Office\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cloudy Office.
8. After uninstalling Cloudy Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloudy Office that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cloudy Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cloudy Office by Makansi Eng & Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Cloudy Office by Makansi Eng & Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cloudy Office in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-31 18:05:16.593