This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CloudSource™ 2.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CloudSource™ 2.6 from your PCSutherland Global Services
. More information on Sutherland Global Services can be seen here
. More information about CloudSource™ 2.6 can be seen at http://www.sutherlandglobal.com/
. CloudSource™ 2.6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SGLWAH directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for CloudSource™ 2.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SGLWAH\uninst.exe. WAH.exe is the CloudSource™ 2.6's main executable file and it takes circa 522.50 KB (535040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with CloudSource™ 2.6. They take about 597.57 KB (611912
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (61.08 KB)
- WAH.exe (522.50 KB)
- WAH.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
The current web page applies to CloudSource™ 2.6 version 2.6
CloudSource™ 2.6 is an application by Sutherland Global Services. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove CloudSource™ 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CloudSource™ 2.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CloudSource™ 2.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudSource™ 2.6". The CloudSource™ 2.6 application will be found automatically. After you select CloudSource™ 2.6 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CloudSource™ 2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloudSource™ 2.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sutherlandglobal.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SGLWAH\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CloudSource™ 2.6.
8. After uninstalling CloudSource™ 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudSource™ 2.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloudSource™ 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudSource™ 2.6 by Sutherland Global Services from your computer, we are not saying that CloudSource™ 2.6 by Sutherland Global Services is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloudSource™ 2.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 18:02:34.233