CloudScout Parental Control
You can find below details on how to remove CloudScout Parental Control for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CloudScout Parental Control from your computerCloudGuard.me
. Open here
where you can find out more on CloudGuard.me. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CloudGuard folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing CloudScout Parental Control is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CloudGuard\uninstall.exe" /S. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 516.00 KB (528384 bytes) on disk and is named CloudGuard.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CloudScout Parental Control. They occupy 668.99 KB (685049
bytes) on disk.
- CloudGuard.exe (516.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (152.99 KB)
This data is about CloudScout Parental Control version 1.10
If you're planning to uninstall CloudScout Parental Control you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
CloudScout Parental Control is a program offered by the software company CloudGuard.me. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove CloudScout Parental Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CloudScout Parental Control from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CloudScout Parental Control or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudScout Parental Control". If it exists on your system the CloudScout Parental Control app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CloudScout Parental Control in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CloudScout Parental Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CloudScout Parental Control.
8. After uninstalling CloudScout Parental Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudScout Parental Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloudScout Parental Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CloudScout Parental Control by CloudGuard.me from your PC, nor are we saying that CloudScout Parental Control by CloudGuard.me is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloudScout Parental Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130