CloudMe is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CloudMe from your PCCloudMe AB
. More information on CloudMe AB can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\CloudMe\CloudMe folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for CloudMe is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\CloudMe\CloudMe\uninstall.exe. CloudMe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.16 MB (4358144 bytes) on disk.
CloudMe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.22 MB (4429275
bytes) on disk.
- CloudMe.exe (4.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (69.46 KB)
This web page is about CloudMe version 1.10.9
only. You can find below a few links to other CloudMe versions:
...click to view all...
CloudMe is a program by the software company CloudMe AB. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CloudMe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CloudMe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CloudMe or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloudMe". If it exists on your system the CloudMe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CloudMe in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CloudMe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CloudMe.
8. After removing CloudMe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudMe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloudMe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudMe by CloudMe AB from your computer, nor are we saying that CloudMe by CloudMe AB is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloudMe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 23:28:24.083