CloudMe is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CloudMe from your PCCloudMe AB
. More information on CloudMe AB can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\CloudMe\CloudMe folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for CloudMe is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\CloudMe\CloudMe\uninstall.exe. CloudMe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.16 MB (4358144 bytes) on disk.
CloudMe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.22 MB (4429275
bytes) on disk.
- CloudMe.exe (4.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (69.46 KB)
This web page is about CloudMe version 1.10.9
only. You can find below a few links to other CloudMe versions:
...click to view all...
CloudMe is a program by the software company CloudMe AB. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CloudMe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CloudMe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CloudMe or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudMe". The CloudMe app will be found very quickly. After you click CloudMe in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CloudMe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CloudMe.
8. After removing CloudMe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudMe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloudMe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudMe by CloudMe AB from your computer, nor are we saying that CloudMe by CloudMe AB is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloudMe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 23:28:24.083