This page contains complete information on how to remove CloudLink for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CloudLink from your PCHuawei Inc.
. Further information on Huawei Inc. can be seen here
. CloudLink is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CloudLink directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for CloudLink is C:\Program Files (x86)\CloudLink\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled CloudLink.exe and it has a size of 47.50 MB (49810432 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with CloudLink. They occupy about 53.23 MB (55812931
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudLink.exe (47.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
- ScreenCatch.exe (170.50 KB)
- tskill.exe (23.00 KB)
- tup_service_deamon.exe (15.00 KB)
This page is about CloudLink version 6.1.0
CloudLink is a program offered by Huawei Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CloudLink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CloudLink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CloudLink or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CloudLink". If it exists on your system the CloudLink program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CloudLink in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CloudLink, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CloudLink.
8. After removing CloudLink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CloudLink that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloudLink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CloudLink by Huawei Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CloudLink by Huawei Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloudLink in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 05:38:33.930