CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 from your systemCloudBerryLab
. You can read more on CloudBerryLab or check for application updates here
. More information about the application CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 can be seen at http://www.cloudberrylab.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Drive directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Drive\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 359.63 KB (368264 bytes) on disk and is labeled CloudBerryDriveTray.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4. They take about 1.81 MB (1901144
bytes) on disk.
- cbd.exe (372.13 KB)
- CloudBerryDriveHost.exe (351.13 KB)
- CloudBerryDriveService.exe (309.63 KB)
- CloudBerryDriveTray.exe (359.63 KB)
- uninst.exe (464.05 KB)
The current page applies to CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 version 2.3.4
CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 is a program released by the software company CloudBerryLab. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4". If it is installed on your PC the CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4:
- The software company is: http://www.cloudberrylab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Drive\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4.
8. After uninstalling CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 by CloudBerryLab from your PC, we are not saying that CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 by CloudBerryLab is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CloudBerry Drive 2.3.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 12:28:16.093