CloudBerry Drive 1.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CloudBerry Drive 1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CloudBerry Drive 1.1 from your PCCloudBerryLab
. More info about CloudBerryLab can be seen here
. You can read more about about CloudBerry Drive 1.1 at http://www.cloudberrylab.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Drive directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Drive\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CloudBerry Drive 1.1. CloudBerry Drive 1.1's primary file takes around 345.63 KB (353920 bytes) and is named CloudBerryDriveTray.exe.
The executable files below are part of CloudBerry Drive 1.1. They occupy about 1.41 MB (1479337
bytes) on disk.
- CloudBerryDriveHost.exe (328.63 KB)
- CloudBerryDriveService.exe (309.13 KB)
- CloudBerryDriveTray.exe (345.63 KB)
- uninst.exe (461.29 KB)
The current page applies to CloudBerry Drive 1.1 version 1.1
CloudBerry Drive 1.1 is a program released by CloudBerryLab. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase CloudBerry Drive 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CloudBerry Drive 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CloudBerry Drive 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudBerry Drive 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the CloudBerry Drive 1.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click CloudBerry Drive 1.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CloudBerry Drive 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloudBerry Drive 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.cloudberrylab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Drive\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CloudBerry Drive 1.1.
8. After removing CloudBerry Drive 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudBerry Drive 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloudBerry Drive 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CloudBerry Drive 1.1 by CloudBerryLab from your computer, we are not saying that CloudBerry Drive 1.1 by CloudBerryLab is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CloudBerry Drive 1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 13:46:09.443