CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2
You can find below details on how to remove CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 from your PCCloudBerryLab
. More information on CloudBerryLab can be found here
. Click on http://www.cloudberrylab.com
to get more info about CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 on CloudBerryLab's website. Usually the CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named CloudBerry Backup.exe and occupies 2.55 MB (2669288 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2. They occupy about 4.23 MB (4435928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cbb.exe (401.73 KB)
- CBBackupPlan.exe (363.73 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.RM.Service.exe (20.73 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.Scheduler.exe (92.23 KB)
- Cloud.DiskImage.Flash.Launcher.exe (180.73 KB)
- CloudBerry Backup.exe (2.55 MB)
- uninst.exe (666.10 KB)
This data is about CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 version 5.9.2
CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 is a program offered by the software company CloudBerryLab. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2". If it is installed on your PC the CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cloudberrylab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2.
8. After removing CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 by CloudBerryLab from your computer, we are not saying that CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 by CloudBerryLab is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 5.9.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 12:20:24.750