CloudBerry Backup 5.3
CloudBerry Backup 5.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 5.3 from your computerCloudBerryLab
. Take a look here
for more details on CloudBerryLab. You can read more about on CloudBerry Backup 5.3 at http://www.cloudberrylab.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall CloudBerry Backup 5.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled CloudBerry Backup.exe and occupies 1.67 MB (1750664 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with CloudBerry Backup 5.3. They occupy about 2.75 MB (2886119
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cbb.exe (282.13 KB)
- CBBackupPlan.exe (285.63 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.RM.Service.exe (22.63 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.Scheduler.exe (82.63 KB)
- Cloud.DiskImage.Flash.Launcher.exe (169.13 KB)
- CloudBerry Backup.exe (1.67 MB)
- uninst.exe (266.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of CloudBerry Backup 5.3.
CloudBerry Backup 5.3 is a program marketed by the software company CloudBerryLab. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CloudBerry Backup 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CloudBerry Backup 5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CloudBerry Backup 5.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudBerry Backup 5.3". If it is installed on your PC the CloudBerry Backup 5.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CloudBerry Backup 5.3 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CloudBerry Backup 5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CloudBerry Backup 5.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cloudberrylab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CloudBerry Backup 5.3.
8. After uninstalling CloudBerry Backup 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CloudBerry Backup 5.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CloudBerry Backup 5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 5.3 by CloudBerryLab from your PC, nor are we saying that CloudBerry Backup 5.3 by CloudBerryLab is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 5.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 19:34:54.277