CloudBerry Backup 4.9
This page is about CloudBerry Backup 4.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 4.9 from your systemCloudBerryLab
. More info about CloudBerryLab can be found here
. Click on http://www.cloudberrylab.com
to get more info about CloudBerry Backup 4.9 on CloudBerryLab's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Online Backup folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Online Backup\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 4.9. The application's main executable file is called CloudBerry Backup.exe and it has a size of 549.29 KB (562472 bytes).
CloudBerry Backup 4.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.99 MB (2082112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cbb.exe (234.29 KB)
- CBBackupPlan.exe (266.79 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.RM.Service.exe (19.29 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.Scheduler.exe (72.79 KB)
- Cloud.DiskImage.Flash.Launcher.exe (165.29 KB)
- CloudBerry Backup.exe (549.29 KB)
- CloudBerry Online Backup.exe (453.79 KB)
- uninst.exe (271.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9
of CloudBerry Backup 4.9.
CloudBerry Backup 4.9 is an application by the software company CloudBerryLab. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall CloudBerry Backup 4.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CloudBerry Backup 4.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CloudBerry Backup 4.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudBerry Backup 4.9". The CloudBerry Backup 4.9 application will be found automatically. After you click CloudBerry Backup 4.9 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CloudBerry Backup 4.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloudBerry Backup 4.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cloudberrylab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Online Backup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CloudBerry Backup 4.9.
8. After removing CloudBerry Backup 4.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CloudBerry Backup 4.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloudBerry Backup 4.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CloudBerry Backup 4.9 by CloudBerryLab from your PC, nor are we saying that CloudBerry Backup 4.9 by CloudBerryLab is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CloudBerry Backup 4.9 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 12:25:54.777