Cloud PC Defender
Cloud PC Defender is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cloud PC Defender from your systemCloud PC Defender
. Open here
for more details on Cloud PC Defender. More details about the application Cloud PC Defender can be found at http://www.cloudpcdefender.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cloud PC Defender is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\uninst.exe. CloudPCDefender.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.43 MB (1500672 bytes) on disk.
Cloud PC Defender installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.61 MB (2737999
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntivirusAgent.exe (34.00 KB)
- AntivirusUpdater.exe (14.00 KB)
- AntivirusWatcher.exe (9.00 KB)
- CloudPCDefender.exe (1.43 MB)
- CPDRefresh.exe (444.06 KB)
- uninst.exe (468.73 KB)
- ctwscm.exe (107.92 KB)
- ctwscm.exe (130.61 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Cloud PC Defender:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cloud PC Defender
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\AllowedFiles.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\Antivirus_Log.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\AntivirusAgent.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\AntivirusInfrastructure.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Defender Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Defender Pro\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Defender Pro\UninstallString
Cloud PC Defender is an application offered by the software company Cloud PC Defender. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Cloud PC Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cloud PC Defender from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cloud PC Defender or simply click the Search field and type in "Cloud PC Defender". If it exists on your system the Cloud PC Defender application will be found very quickly. After you click Cloud PC Defender in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cloud PC Defender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cloud PC Defender:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cloudpcdefender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cloud PC Defender.
8. After removing Cloud PC Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloud PC Defender which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cloud PC Defender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cloud PC Defender by Cloud PC Defender from your PC, we are not saying that Cloud PC Defender by Cloud PC Defender is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cloud PC Defender in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 17:53:36.253