Cloud PC Defender
Cloud PC Defender is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cloud PC Defender from your systemCloud PC Defender
. Open here
for more details on Cloud PC Defender. More details about the application Cloud PC Defender can be found at http://www.cloudpcdefender.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cloud PC Defender is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\uninst.exe. CloudPCDefender.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.43 MB (1500672 bytes) on disk.
Cloud PC Defender installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.61 MB (2737999
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AntivirusAgent.exe (34.00 KB)
- AntivirusUpdater.exe (14.00 KB)
- AntivirusWatcher.exe (9.00 KB)
- CloudPCDefender.exe (1.43 MB)
- CPDRefresh.exe (444.06 KB)
- uninst.exe (468.73 KB)
- ctwscm.exe (107.92 KB)
- ctwscm.exe (130.61 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Cloud PC Defender:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cloud PC Defender
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\AllowedFiles.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\Antivirus_Log.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\AntivirusAgent.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\AntivirusInfrastructure.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Defender Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Defender Pro\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Defender Pro\UninstallString
Cloud PC Defender is an application offered by the software company Cloud PC Defender. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Cloud PC Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cloud PC Defender from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cloud PC Defender or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cloud PC Defender". If it is installed on your PC the Cloud PC Defender program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cloud PC Defender in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cloud PC Defender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cloud PC Defender:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cloudpcdefender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud PC Defender\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cloud PC Defender.
8. After removing Cloud PC Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloud PC Defender which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cloud PC Defender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cloud PC Defender by Cloud PC Defender from your PC, we are not saying that Cloud PC Defender by Cloud PC Defender is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cloud PC Defender in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 17:53:36.253