Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1
You can find below details on how to uninstall Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 from your PCCloud Foundry Foundation
. Additional info about Cloud Foundry Foundation can be read here
. Usually the Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Cloud Foundry folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 is C:\Program Files\Cloud Foundry\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. cf.exe is the Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1's primary executable file and it takes about 16.41 MB (17207952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1. They occupy about 17.11 MB (17941813
bytes) on disk.
- cf.exe (16.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (716.66 KB)
This data is about Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 version 6.34.1
Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 is a program released by the software company Cloud Foundry Foundation. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1". The Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1.
8. After uninstalling Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 by Cloud Foundry Foundation from your PC, nor are we saying that Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 by Cloud Foundry Foundation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cloud Foundry CLI version 6.34.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 07:47:23.357