Cloud File Backup Assistant
Cloud File Backup Assistant is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cloud File Backup Assistant from your systemCloud File Backup
. Further information on Cloud File Backup can be seen here
. Cloud File Backup Assistant is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud File Backup directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Cloud File Backup Assistant's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud File Backup\uninst.exe. CloudFileBackupAssistant.exe is the Cloud File Backup Assistant's primary executable file and it takes approximately 5.18 MB (5433843 bytes) on disk.
Cloud File Backup Assistant contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.62 MB (5888268
bytes) on disk.
- CloudFileBackupAssistant.exe (5.18 MB)
- uninst.exe (443.77 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Cloud File Backup Assistant we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Cloud File Backup\CloudFileBackupAssistant.exe
Cloud File Backup Assistant is a program released by Cloud File Backup. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Cloud File Backup Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cloud File Backup Assistant from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cloud File Backup Assistant or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cloud File Backup Assistant". The Cloud File Backup Assistant application will be found very quickly. After you click Cloud File Backup Assistant in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cloud File Backup Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cloud File Backup Assistant.
8. After uninstalling Cloud File Backup Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cloud File Backup Assistant that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cloud File Backup Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cloud File Backup Assistant by Cloud File Backup from your PC, we are not saying that Cloud File Backup Assistant by Cloud File Backup is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cloud File Backup Assistant in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 17:53:34.533