Cloud Backup 3.5.2
Cloud Backup 3.5.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2 from your systemVeeam
. You can read more on Veeam or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Cloud Backup 3.5.2 can be seen at http://veeam.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Veeam\Cloud Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Veeam\Cloud Backup\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.38 MB (7733376 bytes) on disk and is named Veeam Cloud Backup.exe.
Cloud Backup 3.5.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.91 MB (8292897
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cbb.exe (122.63 KB)
- CBBackupPlan.exe (142.13 KB)
- CloudBerry.Backup.Scheduler.exe (43.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (197.16 KB)
- Veeam Cloud Backup.exe (7.38 MB)
- Veeam.Backup.Notifier.exe (41.50 KB)
This page is about Cloud Backup 3.5.2 version 3.5.2
Cloud Backup 3.5.2 is an application marketed by Veeam. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cloud Backup 3.5.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cloud Backup 3.5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cloud Backup 3.5.2". The Cloud Backup 3.5.2 application will be found very quickly. After you select Cloud Backup 3.5.2 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cloud Backup 3.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cloud Backup 3.5.2:
- The software company is: http://veeam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Veeam\Cloud Backup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2.
8. After uninstalling Cloud Backup 3.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cloud Backup 3.5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cloud Backup 3.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2 by Veeam from your PC, nor are we saying that Cloud Backup 3.5.2 by Veeam is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 02:44:57.653