Cloud Backup 3.5.2
Cloud Backup 3.5.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2 from your systemVeeam
. You can read more on Veeam or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Cloud Backup 3.5.2 can be seen at http://veeam.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Veeam\Cloud Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Veeam\Cloud Backup\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.38 MB (7733376 bytes) on disk and is named Veeam Cloud Backup.exe.
Cloud Backup 3.5.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.91 MB (8292897
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cbb.exe (122.63 KB)
- CBBackupPlan.exe (142.13 KB)
- CloudBerry.Backup.Scheduler.exe (43.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (197.16 KB)
- Veeam Cloud Backup.exe (7.38 MB)
- Veeam.Backup.Notifier.exe (41.50 KB)
This page is about Cloud Backup 3.5.2 version 3.5.2
Cloud Backup 3.5.2 is an application marketed by Veeam. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cloud Backup 3.5.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cloud Backup 3.5.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cloud Backup 3.5.2". If it is installed on your PC the Cloud Backup 3.5.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cloud Backup 3.5.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cloud Backup 3.5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cloud Backup 3.5.2:
- The software company is: http://veeam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Veeam\Cloud Backup\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2.
8. After uninstalling Cloud Backup 3.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cloud Backup 3.5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cloud Backup 3.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2 by Veeam from your PC, nor are we saying that Cloud Backup 3.5.2 by Veeam is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cloud Backup 3.5.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 02:44:57.653