Closer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Closer from your systemSweetLabs
. More data about SweetLabs can be seen here
. Usually the Closer application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Closer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Closer's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Closer. They occupy about 15.70 MB (16458240
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (6.69 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (1.44 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Closer version 1.0
Closer is an application marketed by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Closer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Closer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Closer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Closer". If it exists on your system the Closer application will be found very quickly. After you click Closer in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Closer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Closer.
8. After removing Closer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Closer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Closer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Closer by SweetLabs from your computer, nor are we saying that Closer by SweetLabs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Closer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 17:34:24.467