CloneSpy 2.51 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CloneSpy 2.51 from your computerCloneSpy
. You can find out more on CloneSpy or check for application updates here
. More info about the app CloneSpy 2.51 can be seen at http://www.clonespy.com
. CloneSpy 2.51 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CloneSpy directory, subject to the user's decision. CloneSpy 2.51's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CloneSpy\CSUninstall.exe. CloneSpy.exe is the CloneSpy 2.51's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.17 MB (1224704 bytes) on disk.
CloneSpy 2.51 contains of the executables below. They take 1.23 MB (1286479
bytes) on disk.
- CloneSpy.exe (1.17 MB)
- CSUninstall.exe (60.33 KB)
This page is about CloneSpy 2.51 version 2.51
CloneSpy 2.51 is an application released by CloneSpy. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CloneSpy 2.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CloneSpy 2.51 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CloneSpy 2.51 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloneSpy 2.51". If it exists on your system the CloneSpy 2.51 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CloneSpy 2.51 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CloneSpy 2.51, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloneSpy 2.51:
- The publisher is: http://www.clonespy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CloneSpy\CSUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CloneSpy 2.51.
8. After uninstalling CloneSpy 2.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloneSpy 2.51 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CloneSpy 2.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CloneSpy 2.51 by CloneSpy from your computer, we are not saying that CloneSpy 2.51 by CloneSpy is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloneSpy 2.51 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 10:03:31.280