This page is about CloneDVD 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CloneDVD 220.127.116.11 from your PCCopyright (C) 2003-2012 Aviosoft.
. Additional info about Copyright (C) 2003-2012 Aviosoft. can be seen here
. More details about the application CloneDVD 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.clonedvd.net
. CloneDVD 22.214.171.124 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CloneDVD5 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing CloneDVD 126.96.36.199 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CloneDVD5\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. MainApp.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 400.00 KB (409600 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CloneDVD 188.8.131.52. They occupy 33.67 MB (35302354
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BurnerDetector.exe (48.00 KB)
- dvdplayer.exe (16.28 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (1.77 MB)
- InnoAssist.exe (56.00 KB)
- MainApp.EXE (400.00 KB)
- MAKECAB.exe (150.50 KB)
- mencoder.exe (11.58 MB)
- PcSetup.exe (2.17 MB)
- SndErr.exe (96.00 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (347.08 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.84 KB)
- UnstallApp.exe (92.00 KB)
This data is about CloneDVD 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
CloneDVD 18.104.22.168 is an application by the software company Copyright (C) 2003-2012 Aviosoft.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CloneDVD 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CloneDVD 126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CloneDVD 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloneDVD 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the CloneDVD 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CloneDVD 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CloneDVD 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloneDVD 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.clonedvd.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CloneDVD5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CloneDVD 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing CloneDVD 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloneDVD 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloneDVD 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CloneDVD 22.214.171.124 by Copyright (C) 2003-2012 Aviosoft. from your PC, nor are we saying that CloneDVD 126.96.36.199 by Copyright (C) 2003-2012 Aviosoft. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CloneDVD 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 12:46:35.127