Cliqz Maintenance Service
Cliqz Maintenance Service is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service from your computerCliqz GmbH
. You can find out more on Cliqz GmbH or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 176.75 KB (180992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Cliqz Maintenance Service. They occupy about 440.02 KB (450578
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (176.75 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.52 KB)
The current web page applies to Cliqz Maintenance Service version 220.127.116.1122
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Cliqz Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Cliqz Maintenance Service is a program offered by Cliqz GmbH. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Cliqz Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cliqz Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cliqz Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cliqz Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Cliqz Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cliqz Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cliqz Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cliqz Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Cliqz Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cliqz Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cliqz Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Cliqz Maintenance Service by Cliqz GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cliqz Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 23:15:45.917