Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US)
You can find below details on how to uninstall Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) from your systemCliqz GmbH
. Additional info about Cliqz GmbH can be found here
. More details about Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) can be found at https://www.cliqz.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. cliqz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 540.75 KB (553728 bytes) on disk.
Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.00 MB (3149392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cliqz.exe (540.75 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (155.75 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (177.75 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (158.63 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (528.75 KB)
- pingsender.exe (59.25 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (90.75 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (34.25 KB)
- updater.exe (306.75 KB)
- helper.exe (1,022.95 KB)
This web page is about Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) version 1.21.3
Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) is an application by Cliqz GmbH. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US)". If it is installed on your PC the Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US):
- The publisher is: https://www.cliqz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US).
8. After removing Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) by Cliqz GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) by Cliqz GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 22:10:53.287