Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US)
You can find below details on how to uninstall Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) from your systemCliqz GmbH
. Additional info about Cliqz GmbH can be found here
. More details about Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) can be found at https://www.cliqz.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. cliqz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 540.75 KB (553728 bytes) on disk.
Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.00 MB (3149392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cliqz.exe (540.75 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (155.75 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (177.75 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (158.63 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (528.75 KB)
- pingsender.exe (59.25 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (90.75 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (34.25 KB)
- updater.exe (306.75 KB)
- helper.exe (1,022.95 KB)
This web page is about Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) version 1.21.3
Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) is an application by Cliqz GmbH. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) or simply click the Search field and type in "Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US)". The Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) app will be found very quickly. After you click Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.cliqz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cliqz\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US).
8. After removing Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) by Cliqz GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) by Cliqz GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cliqz 1.21.3 (x86 en-US) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 22:10:53.287