Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de)
Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) from your PCCliqz GmbH
. Take a look here
for more details on Cliqz GmbH. Please open https://www.cliqz.com
if you want to read more on Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) on Cliqz GmbH's page. Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CLIQZ folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CLIQZ\uninstall\helper.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de). cliqz.exe is the Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de)'s main executable file and it occupies circa 540.75 KB (553728 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de). They occupy about 3.00 MB (3150464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cliqz.exe (540.75 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (155.75 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (177.75 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (158.63 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (528.75 KB)
- pingsender.exe (59.25 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (90.75 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (34.25 KB)
- updater.exe (306.75 KB)
- helper.exe (1,023.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.21.0
of Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de).
Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) is an application by the software company Cliqz GmbH. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de)". The Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) program will be found automatically. When you select Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de):
- The software company is: https://www.cliqz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CLIQZ\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de).
8. After uninstalling Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) by Cliqz GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) by Cliqz GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cliqz 1.21.0 (x86 de) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 10:50:00.027